ABOUT DVH UPFRONT
The time that your property is on the market for sale is a constant. Instead of wasting this time DVH UPFRONT makes use of and maximises this time period to prepare your property for transfer.
Save time and money by allowing us to manage, assess and address issues relating to the sale of your property UPFRONT. The result is that when you sell, your property will be substantially ready for transfer and those aspects which can become tedious and time-consuming during the transfer process will already have been dealt with UPFRONT.
The result is that you will avoid delays in your transfer process and you will save money in the form of interest on your home loan and ownership costs including rates, taxes and levies which you would be liable for during a more lengthy property transfer.
COMPARE THE TRADITIONAL PROCESS TO THE DVH UPFRONT PROCESS
BRIEF LOOK AT OUR SERVICES
- SOUND LEGAL ADVICE
Perusal of mandates and agreements of sale.
- Ensure the terms of the agreements are commercially viable and drafted correctly to protect your interests.
- Legal advice and guidance on related legal principles such as capital gains tax, voetstoots and disclosure obligations.
- COUNCIL QUERIES INCLUDING BUILDING PLANS
Avoid the number one delay to transfers by ensuring municipal accounts are in order.
- We resolve council queries including loading meter readings, installation of new meters, linking of meters, opening of council accounts and linking refuse and sewerage charges.
- We assist in obtaining copies of existing building plans.
- PREPARATION FOR TRANSFER
Ensure all documents are ready and any errors that cause delay are identified before you sell.
- Preparing power of attorneys and resolutions prior to sale.
- Perusing title deed to identify any title restrictions, interdicts and possible previous errors.
- Serving notice for bond cancellation to avoid interest penalties.
- Collection of relevant compliance certificates.
- ESTATE LATE
Avoid delay and unenforceable agreements.
- Reporting and preparing Late Estates.
- Obtaining required authority to sell and heirs’ consent.
- LEGAL ENTITIES
Ensure all legal requirements are complied with.
- Ensuring the person who represents the legal entities have capacity and are the legal entities are not de-registered.
- Ensuring compliance with trust deeds, Companies Act and the requirements of the Master of the High Court.
- WE COME TO YOU
Documents signed at your home or offices at your convenience.
AVAILABLE SERVICE OPTIONS
We offer the following three comprehensive service to cater for your needs and budget. All three options can help save you time and money by expediting transfer and avoiding potential delays. All three options add value and can save both time and money when considering to sell your property.
- Peace of Mind R850-00 excluding VAT
The peace of mind service option caters for the major pitfalls and delays that are commonly encountered during the transfer process. This option will give you peace of mind that the potential delays to a transfer are avoided. Additional services are available for an additional separate fee.
- Superior R1,450-00 excluding VAT (save up to over R1,200-00)
The superior package is a comprehensive service option that deals with the most common delay points in the transfer process as well as the more technical and time-consuming issues that require resolution in order to ensure transfer. Such service offering ensures that the transfer process runs smoothly and without delays.
- Executive R2,450-00 excluding VAT (save up to over R2,000-00)
The executive package is our most comprehensive service offering. It is our most inclusive package which comprehensively deals with the possible delays to the transfer process. With the luxury package you have assurance that the transfer process will not be delayed by any potential issues and the transfer process will be further ahead before the property is even sold allowing the process to be attended to far quicker.