ABOUT DVH UPFRONT
The time that your property is on the market for sale is a constant. Instead of wasting this time DVH UPFRONT makes use of and maximises this time period to prepare your property for transfer.
Save time and money by allowing us to manage, assess and address issues relating to the sale of your property UPFRONT. The result is that when you sell, your property will be substantially ready for transfer and those aspects which can become tedious and time-consuming during the transfer process will already have been dealt with UPFRONT.
The result is that you will avoid delays in your transfer process and you will save money in the form of interest on your home loan and ownership costs including rates, taxes and levies which you would be liable for during a more lengthy property transfer.
COMPARE THE TRADITIONAL PROCESS TO THE DVH UPFRONT PROCESS
BRIEF LOOK AT OUR SERVICES
- SOUND LEGAL ADVICE
Perusal of mandates and agreements of sale.
- Ensure the terms of the agreements are commercially viable and drafted correctly to protect your interests.
- Legal advice and guidance on related legal principles such as capital gains tax, voetstoots and disclosure obligations.
- COUNCIL QUERIES INCLUDING BUILDING PLANS
Avoid the number one delay to transfers by ensuring municipal accounts are in order.
- We resolve council queries including loading meter readings, installation of new meters, linking of meters, opening of council accounts and linking refuse and sewerage charges.
- We assist in obtaining copies of existing building plans.
- PREPARATION FOR TRANSFER
Ensure all documents are ready and any errors that cause delay are identified before you sell.
- Preparing power of attorneys and resolutions prior to sale.
- Perusing title deed to identify any title restrictions, interdicts and possible previous errors.
- Serving notice for bond cancellation to avoid interest penalties.
- Collection of relevant compliance certificates.
- ESTATE LATE
Avoid delay and unenforceable agreements.
- Reporting and preparing Late Estates.
- Obtaining required authority to sell and heirs’ consent.
- LEGAL ENTITIES
Ensure all legal requirements are complied with.
- Ensuring the person who represents the legal entities have capacity and are the legal entities are not de-registered.
- Ensuring compliance with trust deeds, Companies Act and the requirements of the Master of the High Court.
- WE COME TO YOU
Documents signed at your home or offices at your convenience.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN DVH UPFRONT
We offer a fully comprehensive service catering for all your needs. It will help save you time and money by expediting the transfer and avoiding potential delays. For a full detailed breakdown of the comprehensive services offered in terms of our Peace of Mind Package (R565-00 excluding VAT) click on the below link.
The service caters for the major pitfalls and delays that are commonly encountered during the transfer process as well as the most technical and time-consuming issues that require resolution in order to ensure transfer. This will give you the peace of mind that the potential delays to a transfer are avoided.